We're redefining what's possible in public education.
We set out to tackle this education crisis with a groundbreaking school design that delivers a rigorous, whole-child education to students from all backgrounds. Today, as the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York, our network of 45 K-12 schools outperforms every district in the state, proving irrefutably that all children are capable of excellence.
The Success Academy Talent Acquisition team is responsible for ensuring all of our schools and our Network Office have exceptional talent to support and lead our scholars every day. Reporting to the Sourcing Manager, the Sourcing Specialist will have the critical responsibility of driving our recruitment strategy and execution.
In this role, you will:
- Source quality candidates through LinkedIn, boolean search string creation, keyword and market research to support recruitment efforts;
- Send InMails through LinkedIn Recruiter, ensuring a strong response yield and communicating directly to candidates in a timely manner;
- Utilize search tools like WayUp, RippleMatch, Handshake, Planted, Indeed, Glassdoor and more;
- Conduct phone calls with prospective candidates to convey key points about Success Academy, answer questions, and provide support with next steps in preparing for the application/ hiring process;
- Follow up with candidates, ensuring strong application and hire rates;
- Communicate Success Academies’ strong collaborative culture and mission to recruit top talent to our organization through LinkedIn, social media, web, internal referrals and other mediums; and
- Track individual recruiter metrics to determine effectiveness of source and connect strategy and make necessary changes based on best practices.
We'd be excited to hear from you if:
- You are experienced in direct sourcing, recruiting, candidate outreach, and/or high volume recruitment;
- You align to SA mission around redefining public education and advocacy;
- You hold exceptionally high standards for the quality of work and a reflex to improve with urgency at every turn;
- You must be able to work with agility, speed, accuracy and be enthusiastic;
- You operate with extreme attention to detail and a solution-oriented mindset;
- You are able to build strong relationships, thoughtfully navigate challenging situations, and implement feedback on a daily basis;
- You are able to work independently to achieve sourcing goals, while also working collaboratively with colleagues to generate ideas for networking, strategic sourcing, candidate mapping; and
- You exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen our community and the perspectives needed to flourish in a multicultural world. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://jobs.successacademies.org/working-here/.
Back to top