As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a results-driven Sourcing & Logistics Food Service Manager to join our Sourcing & Logistics - Network Operations team.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Operations, the Sourcing & Logistics Food Service Manager will partner with a fast-paced and forward-thinking team to ensure that our scholars are provided with a healthy, enjoyable and efficient dining experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing projects and systems that support food service delivery across a network of 47 schools;
- Providing excellent customer service to our schools throughout the year, and understanding the value of detail and incremental timeliness to achieving our yearly school opening goals;
- Working with internal and external partners to ensure best-in-class school food services daily;
- Utilizing data to make informed decisions and improve processes.
A successful applicant will have the following experiences and characteristics:
- 5-7 years of food service leadership experience supporting schools, hospitals, or restaurants;
- Experience with state and federal student assistance programs;
- Possess impeccable project management and communication skills;
- Highly analytical and effective in utilizing Excel and other Microsoft applications;
- Must be collaborative and feedback-oriented; and
- Have a strong interest in education and education reform.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.