We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school. We now need a results-driven Sourcing & Logistics Associate to join our Sourcing & Logistics - Network Operations team.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Operations, the Sourcing & Logistics Associate will partner with a fast-paced and forward-thinking team to support the logistics behind procurement and resource management as it relates to scholar uniforms and food service for a region of schools across our growing network.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the sourcing and logistics efforts of a fast-paced and cross-functional organization;
- Managing projects and initiatives through regular coordination, data management, and maintenance of departmental systems;
- Providing detailed and timely customer service to our schools throughout the year, and understanding the value of detail and incremental timeliness to achieving our yearly school opening goals;
- Working hand-in-hand with our facilities and renovations team towards a successful school year launch, and support our growing operations teams to do the same; and
- Fostering successful relationships to maximize our efficiency as a network.
Successful candidates should also have the following experiences and characteristics:
- Must have fluency with Microsoft Excel;
- Have specified experience procuring and managing apparel and/or food services (highly preferred);
- Possess the ability to interface with a variety of internal and external stakeholders;
- Possess the ability and willingness to learn and support various systems;
- Are collaborative and feedback-oriented; and
- Have a strong interest in education and education reform.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.