We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school. We now need a results-driven Sourcing & Logistics Operations Associate to join our Sourcing & Logistics - Network Operations team.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Operations, the Sourcing & Logistics Operations Associate will partner with a fast-paced and forward-thinking team to support the logistics behind procurement and resource management as it relates to books and curriculum for a region of schools across our growing network.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing projects and systems that support the procurement and management of books & curriculum across a region of schools;
- Providing excellent customer service to our schools throughout the year, and understanding the value of detail and incremental timeliness to achieving our yearly school opening goals;
- Working hand-in-hand with our facilities & renovations team towards a successful school year launch, and supporting our growing operations teams to do the same; and
- Fostering successful external and internal relationships to maximize our efficiency as a network.
A successful applicant will have the following experiences and characteristics:
- 3-5 years of supply chain experience supporting procurement and distribution in a high expectations environment;
- Specified experience procuring and managing books and/or curriculum is highly preferred;
- Possess impeccable project management and communication skills;
- Highly analytical and effective in utilizing Excel and other Microsoft applications;
- Must be collaborative and feedback-oriented; and
- Have a strong interest in education and education reform.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.