We're redefining what's possible in public education. We set out to tackle this education crisis with a groundbreaking school design that delivers a rigorous, whole-child education to students from all backgrounds. Today, as the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York, our network of 47 K-12 schools outperforms every district in the state, proving irrefutably that all children are capable of excellence.
The Success Academy Talent Acquisition team is responsible for ensuring all of our schools and our Network Office have exceptional talent to support and lead our scholars every day. Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition , the Senior Recruiter will be responsible for driving our recruitment strategy and execution.
In this role, you will:
Create and refine strategies that enable us to recruit top talent nationwide;
- Collaborate with a team of fast-paced, goal-driven colleagues who are constantly fine-tuning their systems to improve the speed at which we hire and the success of our hires;
- Partner with school and network leaders to determine hiring needs;
- Interview candidates, leading to tremendous growth for our scholars;
- Communicate our school culture and design in a compelling way; and
- Thrive in our fast-paced, results-driven environment where entrepreneurialism and innovation are valorized.
You possess 5-8 years of successful full life cycle recruiting;
- You are able to think as a true Talent Acquisition Advisor;
- You have experience in identifying trends, leveraging knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop creative and customized sourcing strategies;
- You possess experience in proactively working with stakeholders on workforce planning to build effective candidate pipelines;
- You have a desire to learn the Success Academies model;
- You have remarkable organizational skills and a relentless drive to improve efficiency;
- You hold exceptionally high standards for the quality of work and a reflex to improve at every turn;
- You possess an ability to build strong relationships and thoughtfully navigate challenging situations; and
- You exhibit strong problem-solving and clear communication skills.