We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school. We now need a results-driven Senior Project Manager, eLearning to join our Creative Content Team.
Reporting to the Director of eLearning, the Senior Project Manager, eLearning will have a direct impact on revolutionizing teacher and leader training. This senior position involves project management and strategy, and will impact both the daily execution of and the overall vision for our revolutionary training initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
-Manage team-wide project pipeline, including progress tracking and data capture;
- Develop, communicate and optimize eLearning production standards and processes;
- Manage external vendors, lead regular check-in meetings, and create creative briefs for new projects;
- Prepare and present reports on project progress, problems, and solutions to Director, stakeholders, and senior leadership;
- Prepare evaluations and assessment of results;
- Assist in the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Define project tasks and resource requirements;
- Develop full scale project plans;
- Manage and allocate resources across multiple projects.
Successful candidates should also have the following experiences and characteristics. They:
- Have a track record of stellar project management;
- Deliver well thought out and highly detailed project plans;
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to adjust to accomplish goals;
- Are highly detail oriented and can effectively track schedules and deliverables across multiple projects and teams;
- Are committed to the Success Academy mission and vision, and contributing to the intersection of education and social change.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.