Senior Manager of Enrollment Logistics
At Success Academy, we are redefining what’s possible in public education. Since opening our first school in Harlem in 2006, we have swiftly grown to 41 high-performing schools, from Bed-Stuy to the Bronx, serving approximately 14,000 kids. We are scaling to 100 great schools serving 50,000 children across New York City, bringing transformational change here and across the country. We believe all children, regardless of zip code or family income, deserve the life-changing opportunities that a world-class education brings.
To achieve exceptional results for children, we hire the best and the brightest. We value excellence and ethics, celebrate diversity, and are relentlessly committed to improving ourselves and our work to enhance the lives of our scholars.
We are seeking a motivated, goal-oriented candidate to manage logistics for our Enrollment Operations team as they guide our families through the application and enrollment process. S/he is an assertive self-starter committed to job excellence, innovation, and superior project management.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director of Enrollment, our Senior Manager of Enrollment Logistics should be someone who…
- Has 3-5 years of management experience in operations and/or event planning: customer service arena a plus;
- Is an exceptionally hard working person who can successfully manage up to 5 individuals offering feedback, direction, and development;
- Thinks logistically 24/7. Can quickly A-Z all the steps of a project and deliver first rate results;
- Can create sustainable and scalable event and process strategies that adapt to market growth;
- Has strong written communication skills with ability to craft succinct, instructive, and friendly customer messaging;
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to connect with people of various backgrounds and will enjoy building effective relationships with Success Academy parents and staff;
- Enjoys data mining and is fluent in database management;
- Has high expectations of self and team; and
- Has a strong sense of humor! A MUST!
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for profession
Back to top