School Management Program Associate
As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a results-driven School Management Program Associate to join our School Management Office.
School Management Office
Situated within Schooling Management & Technology, our School Management Office (SMO) leads on key strategic functions that are critical to the day-to-day management of our schools. The team’s representative work includes performing data analytics and reporting on school performance, creating the annual academic calendar, distributing report cards and progress reports to families, managing the annual re-enrollment process for students, and identifying and placing our new school leaders.
The SMO has five primary areas of focus:
1. School Management Planning;
2. School Management Process Support;
3. School Communications;
4. Data & Analytics Management; and
5. Scholar Support Management.
School Management Program Associate
The School Management Program Associate will help design and implement key processes within our School Management Office. The Program Associate will be assigned a specific focus area by the Head of the SMO based on experience and interest.*
*At this time, the SMO has openings within its School Management Planning, School Management Process Support, and School Communications tracks.
Key responsibilities across focus areas will include:
- Partnering with multiple constituencies on the design and project management of scalable, data-driven processes and systems, with the goal of improving management and oversight of Success Academies’ 46 (and growing) school sites;
- Overseeing deliverables assigned to school-based staff through our project management platform, Trello, by establishing protocols for the submission and management of content;
- Identifying and implementing process improvements to systematically simplify and streamline the way we communicate deliverables to school-based teams from the network level; and
- Driving existing projects and goals for the School Management Office, including: codification of Success Academies’ school design, formalization of its policies, improving talent management processes with HR, and additional needs as they arise.
The School Management Program Associate should be someone who:
- Is passionate about education reform;
- Exhibits critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Effectively interacts with a broad base of constituents at varying levels -- including both oral and written communication;
- Pays attention to the details;
- Demonstrates initiative and perseverance to achieve desired outcomes; and
- Is a eager and quick learner who seeks out constructive feedback, and is excited to continuously develop professionally to achieve his or her potential.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Back to top