We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school. We now need a results-driven School Management Fellow to join our growing network leadership team.
Success Academy’s dedication to providing high quality instruction in the classroom and advancing the education reform movement across New York City requires the leadership of innovative leaders who understand the needs of our expanding school sites as well as those of our growing network staff.
Reporting directly to one of our Managing Directors, our School Management Fellow will receive the unique opportunity to train and hone their craft under the guidance of some of our most effective mentors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being feedback oriented and excited to work hand-in-hand under a Managing Director for 1-2 years, with the goal of developing a strong managerial presence, whether as an Assistant Principal/Principal at one of our school sites or as an invaluable leader within our network office;
- Serving as a fellow, will grow to have a deep understanding of what both our network office and school sites need to run as smoothly as possible;
- Enthusiastically supporting our Managing Directors in areas such as pulling and analyzing specific statistics/data, learning school design, studying organizational structure, senior management decision-making, and being a presence at our school sites;
- Being passionate about working with like-minded colleagues to transform education across New York City and to uphold our high standards for exemplary schools; and
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment, moving with urgency and accuracy against shifting priorities and deadlines.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.