As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a results-driven School Management Fellow to join our School Management Office.
School Management Office
Situated within Schooling Management & Technology, our School Management Office leads on key strategic functions that are critical to the day-to-day management of our schools. The team’s representative work includes performing data analytics and reporting on school performance, drafting the annual academic calendar, distributing report cards and progress reports to families, managing the annual re-enrollment process for students, and identifying and placing our new school leaders. The Office also includes a team of School Management Fellows, who provide critical strategic support to our team of School Managers and principals in delivering world-class outcomes for students.
School Management Fellow
Reporting to the School Management Associate, the School Management Fellow will join our growing network leadership team and deliver on the responsibilities outlined below. Our School Management Fellow will also receive the unique opportunity to train and hone his or her craft under the guidance of some of our most effective mentors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing detailed data reporting and analysis to facilitate the effective and efficient management of our principals and schools;
- Observing classrooms and reporting on the quality of development and instruction;
- Supporting School Managers on the management and completion of their day-to-day deliverables;
- Studying organizational structure and design, and leading on system-wide initiatives to support our efforts to scale; and
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment, moving with urgency and accuracy against shifting priorities and deadlines.
A successful applicant will have the following experiences and characteristics:
- Exhibits critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Interacts effectively with a broad base of constituents at varying levels -- including both oral and written communication;
- Pays attention to the details;
- Demonstrates initiative and perseverance to achieve desired outcomes;
- Is an eager and quick learner who seeks out constructive feedback, and is excited to continuously develop professionally to achieve his or her potential; and
- Is passionate about transforming education across New York City and beyond.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.