School Events Senior Operations Manager
As part of our learning model and fundamental belief in educating the whole child, Success Academies places special emphasis on our school events and field trips. Our robust curriculum incorporates specials such as arts, athletics, and chess, in conjunction with innovative field trips that allow our scholars to relate their studies to the real world. As part of our larger network operations team, our scholar talent team partners closely with schooling and school-based operations teams to create and execute world-class events for nearly 14,000 scholars throughout the academic year.
At Success Academy, we are redefining what’s possible in public education. Since opening our first school in Harlem in 2006, we have swiftly grown to 41 high-performing schools, from Bed-Stuy to the Bronx, serving approximately 14,000 kids. We are scaling to 100 great schools serving 50,000 children across New York City, bringing transformational change here and across the country. We believe all children, regardless of zip code or family income, deserve the life-changing opportunities that a world-class education brings.
To achieve exceptional results for children, we hire the best, and the brightest. We value excellence, ethics, and celebrate diversity, and are relentlessly committed to improving ourselves and our work to enhance the lives of our scholars. We are currently seeking a School Events Senior Operations Manager to support with the resources, planning, and project management of our scholar field studies and family academic events ensuring that our parents and families are incorporated into the community of our schools.
Our School Events Senior Operations Manager will report to our Associate Director of Operations and should be an individual who...
- Understands the value of every detail involved in event planning, while ensuring timeliness and excellence of all events across our schools;
- Is an inspiring leader who continually pushes self and others to higher levels of achievement;
- Has an incredibly high bar and keen eye for detail, and can manage their schools and team to reflect the same;
- Has demonstrated management experience and the leadership abilities to oversee a team of school events professionals in the creation and distribution of event planning documents, communication, templates and tools for our schools;
- Is analytical and able to successfully translate data and feedback to drive the scalability and execution of future Success Academy school events; and
- Understands the importance of fostering productive relationships with school and network-based teams, vendors, and other educational institutions to drive the goals of the school events team and the greater organization.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Back to top