As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a results-driven School Community Relations Coordinator to join our school teams in Queens.
Success Academy’s commitment to our scholars and families relies upon our facilities operating smoothly and safely each day. Our dedicated school operations team builds a sense of community within our schools and ensures our buildings are immaculate, joyful environments that promote learning. By managing budget, inventory, safety policies & procedures, and academic events, our school operations team allows instruction to thrive in the classroom. With our rapid growth, Success Academy Charter Schools is seeking School Community Relations Coordinators who understand that the foundation of great schooling starts with operational excellence.
Reporting to the School Business Operations Manager, our School Community Relations Coordinator will work as a member of School Operations and should be an individual who:
- Acts as an advocate for our scholars and families in all daily communications, from greeting visitors, to managing day-to-day inquiries and enforcing Success Academy policies;
- Demonstrates a strong command over written and verbal communications, expertly disseminating information to a wide range of stakeholders and remaining diplomatic in all interactions;
- Effectively manages relationships with scholars, teachers, staff, and parents to create meaningful memories and develop culture within our buildings;
- Has a keen eye for detail and proven experience maintaining organization, analyzing data, and executing small and large scale academic events;
- Builds relationships and engages every member of the school community to be active participants in scholar development;
- Is truly dedicated to our mission and will go above and beyond the requirements of the job to be an innovative and strategic problem solver; and
- Is eager for feedback and to learn and grow in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment.
We invest in talent development, supporting our staff to grow in their careers and expand their impact in service of our school communities and dual mission. As such, we require a 2-year commitment for all School Community Relations Coordinator candidates. Additionally, successful candidates must have a desire to work in a school building and practice flexibility in school placement, as we continue to prioritize our school needs to best support our scholars.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.