School Business Operations Manager
Success Academy’s commitment to our scholars goes beyond delivering high-quality instruction. Our ability to support our scholars and families is dependent on our school operations team working tirelessly to support our day to day operations ensuring high level of aesthetics, safety and communications. With our rapid growth and commitment to operational excellence, Success Academy Charter Schools is seeking innovative School Business Operations Managers who understand that the foundation of great schooling starts with ensuring each of our schools are immaculate, joyful environments that promote learning. As the sole leader of operations within a specific Success Academy school, our School Business Operations Members serve as core members of the leadership team ensuring high levels of operational excellence every day.
Success Academy Charter Schools seeks smart and ambitious candidates who will successfully support Success Academy schools. Business Operations Managers oversee daily operations, manage a dynamic team of professionals to provide our scholars with an unparalleled educational experience.
At Success Academy, we are redefining what’s possible in public education. Since opening our first school in Harlem in 2006, we have swiftly grown to 41 high-performing schools, from Bed-Stuy to the Bronx, serving approximately 14,000 kids. We are scaling to 100 great schools serving 50,000 children across New York City, bringing transformational change here and across the country. We believe all children, regardless of zip code or family income, deserve the life-changing opportunities that a world-class education brings.
To achieve exceptional results for children, we hire the best, and the brightest. We value excellence, ethics, and celebrate diversity, and are relentlessly committed to improving ourselves and our work to enhance the lives of our scholars.
At Success Academy, we invest in talent development, supporting our staff to grow in their careers and expand their impact in service of our school communities and dual mission. As such, we require a 2-year commitment for all School Business Operations Manager candidates.
Our School Business Operations Managers report directly to the Principal and should be someone who…
- Is an inspiring leader who continually pushes self and others to higher levels of achievement;
- Has an incredibly high bar and keen eye for detail, and can manage their school and team to reflect the same;
- Deeply embeds themselves into the community of the school ensuring strong relationships, high engagement and great operational results;
- Will champion Success’ belief that in order to educate at a high level, every member of the school community needs to be an active participant;
- Is a resourceful problem-solver who proactively shares best practices that drive our operational excellence; and
- Is a learner.
Our School Business Operations Managers will be responsible for…
- Directly managing a team of school operations professionals in overseeing all logistics for school-wide events, parent communications, scholar data collection, technology and inventory management;
- Being an advocate for all policies, procedures, and communications across the school community to drive scholar outcomes;
- Ensuring operational excellence and high level of detail in all areas of operations from school aesthetics to school health and safety protocols; and
- Establishing and maintaining successful relationships within all members of the school and building partners to drive the goals our school community.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Back to top