School Business Operations Manager
As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a results-driven School Business Operations Manager to join our community.
Success Academy’s commitment to our scholars goes beyond delivering high-quality instruction. Our ability to support our scholars and families is dependent on our school operations team working tirelessly to support our day to day operations ensuring high level of aesthetics, safety, and communications. With our rapid growth and commitment to operational excellence, Success Academy Charter Schools is seeking innovative School Business Operations Managers who understand that the foundation of great schooling starts with ensuring each of our schools are immaculate, joyful environments that promote learning. As the sole leader of operations within a specific Success Academy school, our School Business Operations Members serve as core members of the leadership team ensuring high levels of operational excellence every day.
At Success Academy, we invest in talent development, supporting our staff to grow in their careers and expand their impact in service of our school communities and dual mission. As such, we require a 2-year commitment for all School Business Operations Manager candidates.
Reporting to the Principal of a respective Success Academy, the School Business Operations Manager will oversee daily operations and manage a dynamic team of professionals to provide our scholars with an unparalleled educational experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of school operations professionals in overseeing all logistics for school-wide events, parent communications, scholar data collection, technology, and inventory management;
- Advocating for all policies, procedures, and communications across the school community to drive scholar outcomes;
- Ensuring operational excellence and high level of detail in all areas of operations, from school aesthetics, to school health and safety protocols; and
- Establishing and maintaining successful relationships within all members of the school and building partners to drive the goals our school community.
Successful candidates should also have the following experiences and characteristics. They:
- Are an inspiring leader who continually pushes themselves and others to higher levels of achievement;
- Have an incredibly high bar and keen eye for detail, and can manage their school and team to reflect the same;
- Deeply embed themselves into the community of the school, ensuring strong relationships, high engagement, and great operational results;
- Are a champion of Success’ belief that in order to educate at a high level, every member of the school community needs to be an active participant;
- Are a resourceful problem-solver who proactively shares best practices that drive our operational excellence; and
- Have a growth mindset.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Back to top