Success Academy Charter Schools, a rapidly growing 501(c)(3) organization focused on managing an extensive network of high-performing charter schools, seeks a School Advisor to join its team and advise schools on high level, cutting edge issues. Every day, our team works together to build and support a network of schools that provides children with a world-class public education. We currently educate nearly 14,000 students across 41 schools, and advocate across the country to change public policy that prevents so many children from having access to opportunity.
This key player will be part of a larger Advisory Team, headed by our Executive Vice President of Policy & Legal Affairs, and will support our schools, scholars, and the larger organization in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The School Advisor will support the organization and ensure that staff are able to focus on instruction and curriculum by:
- Collaborating daily with principals and school leaders across a growing network of 41 schools;
- Working with school leaders to devise and implement network-wide policies and procedures with a critical eye towards continuous improvement;
- Creating best-management practices that will facilitate continual growth and improvement;
- Developing current and emerging school leaders to be effective staff managers and communicators;
- Building and leveraging relationships with necessary external parties to increase overall effectiveness; and
- Assisting in the engagement, investment and management of their student and parent communities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of experience in a management role and/or a graduate degree in a related field;
- A demonstrated interest in education or education reform and passion for learning;
- Strong research, writing, problem solving, and analytical abilities;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good judgment, and an ability to work both independently and in a highly collaborative environment;
- An ability to work well under pressure and keep track of multiple projects/deadlines; and
- A strong academic record.
To apply, upload a resume and cover letter that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.