As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education, creating an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject deep understanding and skills to succeed in college and life. Success Academy is now seeking a results-driven Reporting Analyst, Human Resources to join our Human Capital Management team. You will play a critical part in supporting the continued growth of both the Success Academy Network and Success Academy Charter Schools.
In this role you will:
- Empower leaders and organizations across Success Academy by providing high quality HR data, reporting, analyses and insights;
- Architect, develop and automate data and analytics solutions. Build and prototype models and dashboards to provide insights at scale;
-Manipulate and analyze large data sets to distill insights from data and connect disparate ideas into cohesive, well-grounded recommendations using creative, structured and analytical thinking;
- Create effective, scalable and intuitive reporting solutions;- Use analytical reasoning to identify problems and develop hypotheses;
- Analyze and solve business problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context;
- Use data mining, model building, and other analytical techniques to develop insights and opportunity identification;
- Lead and execute entire projects from start to finish, including project management, data gathering and manipulation, synthesis and modeling, problem solving, and communication of insights and recommendations;
- Drive development of quantitative models necessary for evaluation and implementation of new strategies with business partners;
- Drive performance reporting and facilitate team reviews weekly, monthly, and quarterly;
- Identify the necessary metrics and create reports to increase understanding and visibility across the network;
- Proactively identify pain points or opportunities through systematic measurement; and
- Create a series of reports to support the Human Capital Dashboard.
We’d be excited to hear from you if you have:
- 3-5 years of experience in Data Analysis or equivalent experience such as in Consulting, Finance, or Operations;
- a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field; Master's degree in Business, Statistics or relevant quantitative field is preferred;
- strong experience with Excel and Data visualization (e.g., tables, charts, graphs);
- prior experience using Exploration tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.) is preferred;
- conducted research using basic statistics (e.g., correlations, regressions);
- managed/maintained relationships and have presented to audiences;
- the ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured environment, and are comfortable dealing with ambiguity; and
- the ability to operate strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
This role is significant to the team's success, and we offer a unique opportunity for the right person to join us in setting a course for success in the next stage of their career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen our community and the perspectives needed to flourish in a multicultural world. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.