Recruitment Process Workday Specialist
- New York, NY
We're redefining what's possible in public education. We set out to tackle this education crisis with a groundbreaking school design that delivers a rigorous, whole-child education to students from all backgrounds. Today, as the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York, our network of 47 K-12 schools outperforms every district in the state, proving irrefutably that all children are capable of excellence.
We are looking to hire a results-driven Recruitment Process Workday Specialist (Workday) to join our Talent Acquisition team.The Recruitment Process Specialist (Workday) will play a critical role in supporting our Talent Acquisition as we scale the enterprise.
At Success Academy, we are reimagining our Talent Acquisition efforts. A key part of this is standing up our recruitment systems, tools and processes. This role will be key to driving change, planning, and organizing our approach. Early in 2020 we migrated our enterprise recruitment ATS to Workday Recruiter and need to realize the full power of the system, drive innovation in use of recruitment technology and process design that is agile, systematic and look for ways to automate the process while maintaining our core values of high quality candidate experience.
- Functional and operational point of contact for Workday Recruiter system.
- Serves as SME of the Workday system and all recruitment processes.
- Liaison between Human Capital Shared Services, External vendors and the TA team.
- Provide support to address issues in a timely manner, using Workday expertise.
- Organize and hub administrative tasks currently occupying the Recruiter role (shifting the focus for the Recruiter on candidate sourcing, assessment and cultivation).
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience including direct experience with Workday HRIS, Workday Recruiter system and recruitment process design and implementation.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Process oriented, machine-like thinking, results-driven, entrepreneurial culture where change is rapid.
- Work a flexible schedule that will at times include long hours.
Our ideal Recruitment Process Workday Specialist has 7 years of experience in any of a variety of industry sectors like financial services, consumer goods, consulting or education. Must have experience in recruitment process design and implementation, Workday, issue resolution, problem solving and detail oriented.
To join our team, upload a cover letter, writing samples, and resume that outlines your candidacy.
Success Academy is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen our community and the perspectives needed to flourish in a multicultural world. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://jobs.successacademies.org/working-here/ .
Back to top