As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a results-driven Recruiting Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team.
Our Success Academy Talent Acquisition Team has the immense responsibility of ensuring we have exceptional talent to support and lead our schools, teachers, and scholars every day. We are seeking a detail-oriented Recruiting Coordinator to support our growing Talent Acquisition Team in staffing our network of schools with exceptional leaders and staff and ensure a positive candidate experience for all.
Reporting to the Managing Director of Talent Acquisition, our Recruiting Coordinator will support our growing Talent Acquisition Team in staffing our network of schools with exceptional teachers, leaders, and staff and ensure a positive candidate experience for all. We are only seeking candidates for immediate start for this role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as a primary point of contact for candidates throughout the hiring process, ensuring all candidates have a positive experience;
- Scheduling candidates at all stages of the recruitment process, including, but not limited to phone interviews, in-person interviews, group interviews, and school visits; and
- Ensuring keen eye for detail, managing our applicant tracking system, job postings, and outreach efforts alongside the recruitment team.
Successful candidates should also have the following experiences and characteristics:
- Are a proven relationship builder with the ability to communicate and set expectations with candidates and hiring managers;
- Can compellingly communicate our strong, collaborative culture and school design at career fairs and other networking events; and
- Will thrive in our fast-paced and results-driven environment where entrepreneurialism and innovation are valorized.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Back to top