As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a results-driven Project Manager to join our Creative Agency.
The SA Creative Agency is a full service brand strategy, marketing and creative division within Success Academy Charter Schools -- New York City’s largest and fastest growing charter school network. Against business goals and creative and cultural trends, we partner with internal clients to define the value proposition, develop strategic insights and create marketing campaigns and other creative content to help redefine what’s possible in K-12 public education.
Reporting to the Director of Project Management, the Project Manager will manage the development of creative materials for large-scale events including print, video, and digital assets. As Project Manager, you will also serve as an account manager responsible for building and managing relationships with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as the driving force, managing teams (both internal and external) toward on-time and high quality project delivery;
- Ensuring standardized approaches and templates are maintained and shared across the project teams (e.g., project plans, workflows, timelines, meeting agendas, summaries, etc.);
- Managing creative for internal and external events including but not limited to our Spring Benefits, advocacy rallies as well as graduations, etc.; and
- Cultivating business relationships internally and externally and help maintain departmental reputation as a “go-to” resource for information and expertise.
A successful applicant will have the following experience and characteristics:
- 5+ years of experience managing creative for small- and large-scale events including print, video, and digital assets in fast-paced environments, ideally in an agency or start-up;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- PMP/PMI certified or related certifications a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels;
- Ability to accomplish goals by managing individuals through dotted line relationships across multiple departments;
- Willingness to challenge business partners to better understand their needs and other partners to ensure optimal results;
- Ability to launch projects on time and on strategy, and to anticipate shifting priorities, partner approvals, technical hurdles, etc.; and
- Knowledge of content and media production practices and tools, including content management systems, project tracking systems a plus.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.