Our New Data Science and Information Systems (DSIS) department makes sure our schools, network office and scholars have the software and data needed to provide our students, teachers, and school leaders the support the need. By implementing cutting edge technology, built in-house and from 3rd party vendors, we are able to help the organization scale by streamlining processes and making sure everyone has access to mission-critical information 24/7. In effect, the DSIS department's goal is to help everyone at Success work better, more efficiently, and with access to all available sources of information. We’re looking for a tactical, organized, and detail-oriented Project Manager to help manage initiatives for our Data Science and Information Systems department.
At Success Academy, we are redefining what’s possible in public education. Since opening our first school in Harlem in 2006, we have swiftly grown to 41 high-performing schools, from Bed-Stuy to the Bronx, serving approximately 14,000 kids. We are scaling to 100 great schools serving 50,000 children across New York City, bringing transformational change here and across the country. We believe all children, regardless of zip code or family income, deserve the life-changing opportunities that a world-class education brings.
Do you love cracking complex problems? Are you a whiz at logistics? As a Project Manager, you will work closely with our Director of Program Management to drive our technology initiatives, lead our communication efforts, and maximize our team’s chances of success and efficiency.
Our Project Manager should be an individual who will…
- Have a proven track record of managing large scale and modern software and/or hardware project implementation in a fast-paced, agile startup environment;
- Lead technology initiatives through selection, implementation, and support process;
- Refine and specialize the process to match the idiosyncrasies of any given initiative;
- Build an implementation team for each initiative of innovative, problem-solvers who understand the importance of building relationships;
- Set milestones for the implementation team and ensure their work is driven towards scalability and our organizational goals;
- Define, schedule, and lead any meetings required to move initiatives through the process;
- Lead internal communication efforts to ensure organization leaders are excited and instrumental in technology initiatives;
- Have a curiosity and love for both technology and education; and
- Be a learner.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should be addressed to Alan Mlynek, Director of Program Management, and explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Back to top