Producer, Creative Content, Strategy & Development
Since opening our first Harlem school in 2006, Success Academy has swiftly grown to 41 high-performing schools, serving 14,000 kids from Bed-Stuy to the Bronx. We are scaling to 100 great schools serving 50,000 children across New York City, bringing transformational change here and across the country.
As the preeminent charter management organization in the country, Success Academy Charter Schools is a leading voice in the fight to bring quality education to all children. Our dual mission is:
To build exceptional, world-class public schools that help children from all backgrounds to succeed in college and in life. To serve as a catalyst and national model for education reform and help change public policy that keeps children from access to opportunity.
The Producer is someone who...
-Has a track record of supporting the creation of incredible media content across multiple channels and platforms, including TV, print, digital, and social media. Their work will help shape the public narrative on education reform and have a direct impact on revolutionizing teacher and leader training.
-Wears many hats and we are looking for someone with a “can and will do” attitude.
-Will be present during all production shoots to ensure our school design is being accurately represented, and help oversee the production process from pre-production, production, and post-production.
-S/he is a skilled storyteller with the ability of providing creative direction to every project.
The Producer will report directly to our Senior Producer, and should be someone who…
- Is an exceptional project manager that can effectively track schedules and deliverables across multiple projects and teams;
- Ensures production processes are adhered to and helps to develop, communicate and optimize production standards and processes;
- Ensures that assigned projects are produced to a high creative standard and delivered on time;
- Archives content on our DAM (Digital Asset Manager) and Vimeo channel;
- Plays a crucial role in the production hub of our team and will partner with project owners to produce content across multiple departments;
- Is committed to the Success Academy mission and vision, and contributing to the intersection of education and social change.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume, including a link to a sample video reel that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Back to top