As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life.
Success Academy’s commitment to world-class schooling goes beyond delivering high-quality instruction. It requires the creation of schools that are beautiful, engaging, inspiring, highly-functional houses of learning. We require spaces and facilities that allow for the delivery of programming to develop the whole child: blocks, exploratory science, dance, art, chess, sports, and more. With our rapid growth, Success Academies is seeking an experienced, innovative Procurement Associate to partner with a fast-paced and forward-thinking team.
Working within our central Network office, our Procurement Associate will report directly to our Senior Director of Strategic Procurement and Supply Chain.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support with managing inventory, logistics and performing other basic material management functions including controlling inventory, warehousing and receiving;
- Execute in the implementation of new or improved purchasing and material management processes proactively to enhance efficiency and performance;
- Work against performance metrics for measurement and evaluation of supply chain;
- Support with negotiating pricing and terms with vendors and suppliers to ensure optimum contracts; and
- Support with managing supplier performance and maintaining supplier scorecards.
A successful applicant will have the following experiences and characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree required, and preferred 3-5 years of supply chain experience supporting procurement and distribution in a high expectations environment;
- Experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software and advanced excel skills;
- Impeccable project management and communication skills;
- Collaborative and feedback oriented;
- High level of initiative, flexibility, and customer service; and
- Organized with an attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Back to top