- New York, NY
We're redefining what's possible in public education. We set out to tackle this education crisis with a groundbreaking school design that delivers a rigorous, whole-child education to students from all backgrounds. Today, as the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York, our network of 45 K-12 schools outperforms every district in the state, proving irrefutably that all children are capable of excellence.
The Payroll team strategically supports employees across all of the Success Academy Charter Schools. The Payroll team strives for continuous improvement in its processes and provides ongoing coaching and expertise as needed to create a culture of joyful excellence.
Reporting to the Director of Payroll , the Payroll Associate will Manage payroll for over 2500 employees which includes reviewing, timesheets for accuracy, uploading expense reports and entering employee garnishments
Key responsibilities include:
- Process payroll, timesheets, for 2500+ employees and ensure accuracy
- Manage all employee changes and adjustments
- Liaise with external brokers, vendors, and 403b financial advisor
- Manage All Garnishments (Tax Levies, Child Support etc.)
- Manage employee inquiries via email or internal ticket
- Systems experience including ADP WFN and Workday
- 3-5 Years of Payroll Experience
- Knowledge of Federal, State and Local Laws including FLSA
- High Volume Payrolls
- Data analysis. Intermediate to advanced excel skills strongly preferred, including multi-function formulas, pivot-tables, and formatting techniques.
- Attention to detail. Thinks critically about the details of a task at hand. Has an uncommon ability to audit and catch errors at a glance.
- Organization and project management. Keeps track of upcoming and ongoing projects. Understands shifting priorities and deadlines
- Communication with stakeholders. Gears communications towards the target audience and employs empathy, negotiation and buy-in skills as needed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen our community and the perspectives needed to flourish in a multicultural world. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://jobs.successacademies.org/working-here/ .
Back to top