We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school. We now need a results-driven Operations Renovations Associate to join our Network Operations.
Success Academy’s commitment to world-class schooling goes beyond delivering high-quality instruction. It also requires operational excellence and the creation of safe, functional, and aesthetically beautiful learning spaces for our scholars. Reporting to our Associate Director of Operations, the Operations Renovations Associate will support operational objectives for facilities and renovations for a region of schools across our growing network.
Key responsibilities include:
- Successfully manage the summer renovation process and pre-opening efforts of new Success Academy schools;
- Liaise with existing network and school-based teams to successfully complete projects and initiatives;
- Institutionalize and systematize network knowledge and processes to assist schools as they prepare for long-term growth needs;
- Achieve operational objectives by identifying trends, determining system improvements, and implementing change that supports our operational and instructional efforts;
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems and resolutions to appropriate levels of management and departments;
- Proactively manage complex issues related to facilities, renovations, and capital improvements to accommodate school growth; and
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with school based teams, vendors, and government agencies.
Successful candidates should also have the following previous experiences and characteristics:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience supporting facilities and renovations in a high expectations environment;
- Understand the value of every detail in the complex task of organizing our summer renovations process ensuring timeliness and excellence across our schools;
- Can successfully develop project plans that forecast challenges and reflect strong understanding of our operational school model;
- Are strong advocates for our schools who consistently demonstrate excellence and innovation in their facilities and aesthetics, and support our growing operations teams to do the same; and
- Utilize their successful relationships to maximize our efficiency as a network.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.