As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a results-driven Operations Project Manager to join our Network Operations team.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Operations, the Operations Project Manager will collaborate closely with a fast-paced and forward-thinking team to support the maintenance of safe, functional, and aesthetically beautiful learning spaces for our scholars.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating, implementing, and managing operational objectives and processes across all schools;
- Providing strategic input for facilities management decisions and communicating Success Academy mission and priorities to external and internal parties;
- Disseminating information and tools to support school-based operations teams in facilities management;
- Serving as a liaison between school-based operations teams, building management personnel, and third-party vendors to support with ongoing public school building maintenance;
- Providing real-time customer service to school-based teams in order to maintain operational efficiency across our network;
- Coordinating planned and preventative maintenance programs in all school buildings on a rotating basis;
- Providing recommendations for improvements in systems and processes;
- Assisting the network Facilities Team with tactical planning for the facilities team's goals and objectives;
- Creating project plans and timelines to support team priorities and goals;
- Streamlining information and data systems to standardize reporting structures across our network of schools; and
- Identifying trends in school facilities data and provide thoughtful, actionable solutions.
An ideal candidate will also demonstrate competency in the following areas:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and 5-8+ years of experience.
- Demonstrate a track record of success in relevant, fast-paced work environment. Experience with facilities management and/or multiple site locations is preferred, but not required.
- Understand the value of every detail in the complex task of managing school facilities issues, ensuring timeliness and excellence across our schools;
- Can successfully develop project plans that forecast challenges and reflect strong understanding of our operational school model;
- Have exceptional communication skills – verbal and written;
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to motivate and collaborate;
- Are strong advocates for our schools who consistently demonstrate excellence and innovation in their facilities and aesthetics, and support our growing operations teams to do the same; and
- Utilize their successful relationships to maximize our efficiency as a network.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.