Success Academy’s commitment to world-class schooling goes beyond delivering high-quality instruction. It also requires operational excellence and the creation of safe, functional, and aesthetically beautiful learning spaces for our scholars. Success Academy is seeking ambitious Operations Associates to support operational objectives for facilities and renovations for a region of schools across our growing network.
At Success Academy, we are redefining what’s possible in public education. Since opening our first school in Harlem in 2006, we have swiftly grown to 41 high-performing schools, from Bed-Stuy to the Bronx, serving approximately 14,000 kids. We are scaling to 100 great schools serving 50,000 children across New York City, bringing transformational change here and across the country. We believe all children, regardless of zip code or family income, deserve the life-changing opportunities that a world-class education brings.
In all grades, pre-K through 12, our exploration-driven curriculum focuses on the whole child and includes chess, art, and other specialized subjects that bring excitement to the school day and foster a lifelong love of learning. To achieve exceptional results for children, we hire the best, and the brightest. We value excellence, ethics, and celebrate diversity, and are relentlessly committed to improving ourselves and our work to enhance the lives of our scholars.
Our Operations Associates will report directly to our Associate Director of Operations and should be individuals who…
- Have experience supporting facilities and renovations in a high expectations environment;
- Understand the value of every detail in the complex task of organizing our summer renovations process ensuring timeliness and excellence across our schools;
- Can successfully develop project plans that forecast challenges and reflect strong understanding of our operational school model;
- Be a strong advocate for our schools who consistently demonstrate excellence and innovation in their facilities and aesthetics, and support our growing operations teams to do the same; and
- Utilize their successful relationships to maximize our efficiency as a network.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.