We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school. We now need a results-driven Operations Analytics Specialist/Manager join our Operations Performance & Analytics (OPA) team.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Operations, the Operations Analytics Specialist/Manager partner with a fast-paced and forward-thinking team to measure the operational health of our schools in order to identify performance gaps and determine strategies for improved performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assuring that scholar needs are met through operational excellence in the areas of school data, scholar medical information, and quality assessment standards;
- Creating and disseminating information and tools that empower schools to do their jobs effectively;
- Providing real-time customer service to school-based teams in order to maintain operational efficiency across our network;
- Creating project plans and timelines to support team priorities and goals, and holding team members accountable;
- Developing databases and implementing data standards and data quality monitoring tools to filter and clean data;
- Preparing monthly dashboard reports, identifying trends and presenting thoughtful, actionable solutions;
- Skillfully and confidently presenting operations metrics and school health data to diverse constituencies;
- Crafting and telling stories using data to advance department initiatives and gain buy-in from senior management and school teams;
- Training Network and school-based staff on data systems; and
- Documenting and training end users on reports and dashboards.
Successful candidates should also have the following experiences and characteristics:
- Must have excellent Excel skills and experience analyzing, manipulating, and presenting large amounts of data while maintaining data integrity, including data visualization;
- Must have experience with SQL, ETL tools, and KPI reporting;
- Experience with Trello, SurveyGizmo, Periscope, Docusign, EMMA and School Messenger preferred;
- Enjoy being exposed to diverse departmental initiatives intended to improve productivity and effectiveness across several functions;
- Are collaborative and feedback-oriented; and
- Have a strong interest in education and education reform.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.