Success Academy’s commitment to our scholars and families relies upon our facilities operating smoothly and safely each day. Our dedicated school operations team builds a sense of community within our schools and ensures our buildings are immaculate, joyful environments that promote learning. By managing budget, inventory, safety policies & procedures, and academic events, our school operations team allows instruction to thrive in the classroom. With our rapid growth, Success Academy Charter Schools are seeking Office Coordinators who understand that the foundation of great schooling starts with operational excellence.
At Success Academy, we are redefining what’s possible in public education. Since opening our first school in Harlem in 2006, we have swiftly grown to 41 high-performing schools, from Bed-Stuy to the Bronx, serving approximately 14,000 kids. We are scaling to 100 great schools serving 50,000 children across New York City, bringing transformational change here and across the country. We believe all children, regardless of zip code or family income, deserve the life-changing opportunities that a world-class education brings.
To achieve exceptional results for children, we hire the best, and the brightest. We value excellence, ethics, and celebrate diversity, and are relentlessly committed to improving ourselves and our work to enhance the lives of our scholars.
We invest in talent development, supporting our staff to grow in their careers and expand their impact in service of our school communities and dual mission. As such, we require a 2-year round commitment for all Office Coordinator candidates. Additionally, successful candidates must have a desire to work in a school building and practice flexibility in school placement, as we continue to prioritize our school needs to best support our scholars.
As members of the School Operations team reporting directly to the School Business Operations Manager, our Office Coordinators should be individuals who…
- Exude professionalism, providing exceptional customer service and creating a welcoming environment for school visitors and staff;
- Excel in verbal and written communication skills, tactfully responding to all communications and remaining diplomatic in all interactions;
- Have experience creating systems to stay organized and will support in effectively maintaining scholar files and monitoring school culture goals;
- Can successfully manage competing priorities, including main office inquiries, drafting school communications, assisting with school supply inventory, maintaining aesthetics, and successfully planning and executing school events;
- Build relationships and engage every member of the school community to be active participants in scholar development;
- Are truly dedicated to our mission and will go above and beyond the requirements of the job to be an innovative and strategic problem solver; and
- Are eager for feedback and to learn and grow in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Back to top