Our 41 schools rely on the network staff at Success Academy for support in providing a world class education to our scholars. Our network professionals fuel our mission across various areas of expertise. In partnership with network leadership, our network departments at Success Academy’s central office has the immense responsibility of ensuring all of our network departments have exceptional talent to support our schools every day. We are seeking a results-driven Network Recruiter to join our Recruitment team and drive our aggressive recruitment campaign to recruit a variety of professionals across our 12 network departments.
At Success Academy, we are redefining what’s possible in public education. Since opening our first school in Harlem in 2006, we have swiftly grown to 41 high-performing schools, from Bed-Stuy to the Bronx, serving approximately 14,000 kids. We are scaling to 100 great schools serving 50,000 children across New York City, bringing transformational change here and across the country. We believe all children, regardless of zip code or family income, deserve the life-changing opportunities that a world-class education brings.
In all grades, pre-K through 12, our exploration-driven curriculum focuses on the whole child and includes chess, art, and other specialized subjects that bring excitement to the school day and foster a lifelong love of learning. To achieve exceptional results for children, we hire the best, and the brightest. We value excellence, ethics, and celebrate diversity, and are relentlessly committed to improving ourselves and our work to enhance the lives of our scholars.
Our Network Recruiter will report directly to our Network Recruitment Manager and should be someone who will…
- Create best-in-class recruitment strategies that enable us to recruit campus graduates for internship, leadership, and management roles;
- Collaborate with a team of fast-paced, goal-driven recruiters who are constantly improving their systems to improve the speed at which we hire and the success of our hires;
- Partner with network leadership to determine their needs and present candidates that will lead to tremendous growth for our scholars;
- Compellingly communicate our strong, collaborative culture and overall design;
- Thrive in our fast-paced and results-driven environment where entrepreneurialism and innovation are valorized; and
- Embody a “learner” mindset.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Back to top