We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school. We now need results-driven Network Recruiters to join our Talent Team.
Our 41 schools rely on the network staff at Success Academy for support in providing a world class education to our scholars. Our network professionals fuel our mission across various areas of expertise. In partnership with network leadership, our network departments at Success Academy’s central office has the immense responsibility of ensuring all of our network departments have exceptional talent to support our schools every day. We are seeking a results-driven Network Recruiter to join our Recruitment team and drive our aggressive recruitment campaign to recruit a variety of professionals across our 12 network departments.
Reporting to the Network Recruitment Manager, the Network Recruiter will have the following responsibilities:
- Creating best-in-class recruitment strategies that enable us to recruit top talent from across the country for leadership, management as well as internship roles;
- Collaborating with a team of fast-paced, goal-driven recruiters who are constantly fine-tuning their systems to improve the speed at which we hire and the success of our hires;
- Partnering with school leaders to determine needs and interview candidates that will lead to tremendous growth for our scholars;
- Developing and executing a competitive campus recruitment campaign that includes high-visibility marketing, email campaigns, information sessions/panels, networking with professors and student organizations, to ensure strong campus presence nationally;
- Communicating our strong, collaborative culture and school design in a compelling way; and
- Thriving in our fast-paced and results-driven environment where entrepreneurialism and innovation are valorized.
Successful candidates should also have the following experiences and characteristics:
- Have an eagerness to learn and a growth mindset;
- Have exceptionally high standards for the quality of work and a reflex to improve at every turn;
- Have well-developed emotional intelligence and moral character;
- Possess an ability to build strong relationships, thoughtfully navigate challenging situations, and get excellent results from others; and
- Actively problem-solve and have clear communication skills.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.