As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a results-driven Marketing Manager to join our Public Affairs team.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will serve as project manager on various internal school design and aesthetic initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting creative development, media planning, and execution of marketing campaigns including:
- Managing day-to-day relationships with creative and media agencies;
- Briefing and partnering with internal teams;
- Facilitating production and managing logistics of photo shoots and video assets;
- Drafting copy for various print collateral or emails;
- Managing external partnerships, including community organizations;
- Overseeing development of branded items, including ongoing management of vendor relationship and online store; and
- Maintaining strong brand identity throughout the organization, through project management of various design and aesthetic initiatives.
Successful candidates should also have the following experiences and characteristics:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as part of a brand team or at an advertising agency;
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation;
- Strong attention to detail, including experience copywriting and proofreading marketing collateral;
- Project management skills with demonstrated results managing multiple efforts on tight timelines without sacrificing quality;
- Analytical ability to translate data into actionable insights;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven, collaborative environment where innovation is valorized; and
- Passion for Success Academy’s mission in service of kids across New York City.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.