We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school. We now need a results-driven Manager to join our Marketing team.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager should have 3-5 years of experience in marketing either as part of a brand team or at an advertising agency.
Key responsibilities include:
- Serve as project manager on various internal school design and aesthetic initiatives;
- Oversee development of branded items, including ongoing management of vendor relationship and online store;
- Support strategy, creative development, media planning, and execution of marketing campaigns including:
* Managing day-to-day relationships with creative and media agencies;
* Briefing and partnering with internal teams;
* Facilitating production and managing logistics of photo shoots and video assets;
* Managing external partnerships, including community organizations.
Successful candidates should also have the following previous experiences and characteristics:
- Excellent communication skills – written (copy writing), verbal and presentationStrong attention to detail, including experience proof-reading marketing collateral;
- Project management skills with demonstrated results managing multiple efforts on tight timelines without sacrificing quality;
- Analytical ability to translate data into actionable insights;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven, collaborative environment where innovation is valorized; and
- Be passionate about Success Academy’s mission in service of kids across New York City.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.