Marketing Data Analyst
- New York, NY
We're redefining what's possible in public education. We set out to tackle this education crisis with a groundbreaking school design that delivers a rigorous, whole-child education to students from all backgrounds. Today, as the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York, our network of 47 K-12 schools outperforms every district in the state, proving irrefutably that all children are capable of excellence.
We are looking for an outstanding Marketing Data Analyst to join the SA Creative Agency.
The SA Creative Agency is a full service brand strategy, marketing, and creative division within Success Academy Charter Schools (SACS). Aligning business goals and creative and cultural trends, we partner with internal clients to define the value proposition, develop strategic insights and create strategic marketing campaigns and primarily in support of our ambitious scholar and talent recruitment goals.
Reporting to the Director of Digital & Growth Marketing, the Marketing Data Analyst will lead digital activation from concept to execution in alignment with overall growth plans and objectives.
The Marketing Data Analyst will be responsible for managing our analytics to uncover insights to help efficiently drive growth. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day data analytics of all marketing campaigns identifying new opportunities for growth. They will be responsible for building predictive models to ensure user acquisition campaigns are driving high quality users efficiently and re-engagement campaigns are being deployed effectively. This role is critical to ensuring that marketing efforts are effectively tied to company KPIs. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is solutions-oriented, thrives under pressure, enjoys fast-paced work and is motivated by success.
- Improve on-site conversion: Analyze differences in engagement and performance across site visitors to identify, size, and prioritize opportunities for conversion improvement and work with marketing to craft A/B tests and optimize scholar enrollment and talent application rates.
- Measure marketing's impact on scholar and talent acquisition across digital and offline channels.
- Manage the marketing and site optimization test calendars and coordinate with marketing and creative teams to execute tests.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, campaign and website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media, CRM and web and marketing trends.
- Delivering and managing weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting providing performance results and insight.
- 3-5 years of analytics or quantitative professional experience analyzing digital marketing and reporting on success/failure of optimization efforts
- A history of improving digital conversion rate and customer retention through multivariate, A/B testing
- The ability to analyze and build reports and synthesize metrics into tactical recommendations
- Strong experimental design and statistical analysis skills
- Experience with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau, Google Data Studio
- Highly proficient in Google Analytics
- Strong knowledge of one or more testing platforms, Optimizely experience a plus
- Familiar with organic, paid, CRM and web metrics (SEO, SEM, Social, Display)
- Expert in Spreadsheets & Pivot tables (Excel & Google Sheets)
- Experience building multi-touch attribution models and/or Media Mix Modeling, including influencer, podcasts, TV, and OOH campaigns a plus.
- Experience in creating an attribution model or familiar with attribution modeling.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or Math majors.
- Drive performance across the funnel and meet all acquisition, performance, ROAS, and engagement targets
- A/B test to continuously improve performance
- Build dashboards for measuring and sharing performance against critical KPIs and develop clear action plans based on these results
- Develop SEO strategy and work with cross-functional teams to execute programs that drive high-quality organic traffic
- Drive expertise on the latest digital marketing trends including successful strategies, services, technologies and tools
- Lead website development and optimization including management of external agencies
- 3-5+ years of data analytics experience, including 3-5 years of hands-on experience analyzing data centered around customer acquisition, retention and growth.
- Candidates will have experience with marketing operations, attribution, and predictive modeling using large data sets.
- Ability to write and execute complex SQL queries using multiple joins and window functions, along with other scripting languages a plus (Python, R).
- Problem-solving skills, with the ability to come to rigorous and defensible solutions to complex and open-ended problems
- Ideal candidates will be familiar with pulling data from third party sources including Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and other ad networks combined with internal databases and third-party platforms such as Looker, Adjust, Appflyer, Branch, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Leanlplum, Braze etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen our community and the perspectives needed to flourish in a multicultural world. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://jobs.successacademies.org/working-here/ .
Back to top