We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school. We now need a results-driven Managing Director of Operations to join our Network Operations team.
Success Academy’s commitment to world-class schooling goes beyond delivering high-quality instruction. It also requires operational excellence and the creation of safe, efficient, and aesthetically beautiful learning spaces for our scholars. With our rapid growth, Success Academy is seeking an innovative Managing Director of Operations to manage the complex processes involved in supporting operational teams across 41 separate locations and to develop strategic initiatives to support our growth to 100 schools.
Working within our central Network office, our Managing Director of Operations will report directly to our Chief Operations Officer.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Being an inspiring leader who has the capacity to lead regional management teams that support a cohort of schools;
- Being an innovative leader capable of managing multiple areas of operations that support our 41 schools;
- Having experience as a proven thought-leader that has led multidisciplinary teams through the discovery, change, and implementation efforts needed to realize the desired level of operational functionality upon opening of new facilities;
- Having expertise in directing transition strategies from pre-opening activities to space allocation and utilization;
- Having experience in areas of financial budgeting, planning, and forecasting as it relates to the operational priorities of a fast-growing organization;
- Employing a variety of interpersonal tools to build successful relationships and navigate bureaucratic or administrative hurdles to achieve an objective; and
- Having a growth mindset.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.