Learning Experience Platform Manager
- New York, NY
We're redefining what's possible in public education. We set out to tackle this education crisis with a groundbreaking school design that delivers a rigorous, whole-child education to students from all backgrounds. Today, as the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York, our network of 47 K-12 schools outperforms every district in the state, proving irrefutably that all children are capable of excellence.
Learning Experience Platform Manager will be expected to:
- Lead the implementation of a third-party Learning Experience Platform (LXP) compliant with xAPI standards, being accountable for overall project success.
- Effectively and confidently oversee each step of the learning experience development process in partnership with various stakeholders, including working with Instructional Development Specialists (SMEs) to define competency-based learning paths for educators.
- Partner with the selected vendor for LXP implementation including white labeling, authentication and integrations.
- Ensure that learning paths are accurately exposed on the Learning Experience Platform, and that the user experience is being considered and factored into solution design.
- In partnership with Schooling and the Instructional Development Lead, achieve launch excellence by driving the change management strategy that prepares the organization for being onboarded to the LXP.
- Oversee the user experience and delivery during go-live hypercare phase; once implemented, become product owner of the LXP, managing technical and client support
- Advise on analytics related to third-party and internally developed learning events.
- 5+ years experience in the field(s) of instructional technology, network systems integration, instructional and/or user experience design, LMS administration.
- Demonstrated experience with complex ed tech project management.
- Advanced knowledge of educational technology including administration, setup, maintenance and support; Learning Management Systems including LTI integrations,, eLearning and/or multi-media production, course deployment.
- Familiarity with xAPI standards; experience with data analytics and reporting.
- Highly Preferred: familiarity with prototyping and design thinking; K-12 teaching or an instructional support role.
- Proficiency with the following is highly preferred: Workday HRIS; Canvas LMS; Articulate Suite; CSS and HTML basics.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presenting to small and large audiences and the ability to write error-free technical documents effectively for a non-technical audience.
- Is highly organized and thrives in a deadline-driven environment.
- Exhibits a high level of grit and determination.
- Is a learner; and
- Is committed to education reform.
Back to top