As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a results-driven IT Project Manager to join our Technology team.
Reporting to the Manager of IT Infrastructure, our Project Manager will support infrastructure products including hardware, software, and systems as part of our IT project management group. The Project Manager will serve as a central point and clearing house for all communication and coordination with stakeholders in order to deliver business outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Comprehensively planning large-scale projects for work streams such as hardware, systems, network, and web;
- Defining and documenting responsibilities, timelines, sequences, deliverables, and tasks for projects that support business needs;
- Liaising with stakeholders, partners, and vendors, proactively anticipating and documenting concerns while fostering an environment of collaboration and accountability; and
- Creating thorough and detailed supporting documentation such as project charters, project plans, Gantt charts, flow diagrams, business process mapping, responsibility matrices, etc.
A successful applicant will have the following experiences and characteristics:
- IT lifecycle project management frameworks such as ITIL, Agile, and Waterfall;
- Strong verbal communication skills with a bias towards creating and maintaining relationships;
- Strong written communication and concise documentation skills;
- Ability to build trust with partners, stakeholders, and vendors;
- Knowledge of various work management tools, as well as willingness and ability to learn and leverage new tools; and
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with excellent follow-through and urgency.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.