We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school. We now need a results-driven IT Coordinator to join our Schooling Management & Technology Team.
Reporting to the Manager of IT Infrastructure, our IT Coordinator will provide critical administrative, financial, and inventory support to the IT department. The IT Coordinator is a service-focused, detail-oriented role attentive to the smooth operation of the department. Through continuous, proactive improvement, this role ensures the ongoing processing of all technology-related payments as well as the purchase and maintenance of technology hardware.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively manage all technology inventory including purchase, repair, and disposal;
- Maintain an orderly IT lab and storage spaces by designing and maintaining visual standards;
- Process purchase orders and perform credit card reconciliation;
- Support administrative tasks as needed;
- Continuously provide and receive feedback regarding IT processes to identify areas of improvement; and
- Staff and direct temporary employees as needed.
A successful applicant will have the following experiences and characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or computer science or holds equivalent work experience;
- Demonstrated ability to scale processes to meet the needs of a growing organization;
- Exude a calm, professional demeanor while acting decisively and with urgency;
- Uncommonly well-organized with a budding capacity to project manage;
- Possess familiarity with Apple and Google ecosystems; and
- ITIL or PMP preferred.
To join our team, upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.