Instructional Recruitment Coordinator
Our Success Academy Talent team has the immense responsibility of ensuring our Network staff of leaders and professionals have exceptional talent to support and lead our schools, teachers, and scholars every day. We are seeking a detail-oriented Instructional Recruitment Coordinator to support our growing Recruitment Team in staffing our network of schools with exceptional teachers, leaders, and staff and ensure a positive candidate experience for all.
At Success Academy, we are redefining what’s possible in public education. Since opening our first school in Harlem in 2006, we have swiftly grown to 41 high-performing schools, from Bed-Stuy to the Bronx, serving approximately 14,000 kids. We are scaling to 100 great schools serving 50,000 children across New York City, bringing transformational change here and across the country. We believe all children, regardless of zip code or family income, deserve the life-changing opportunities that a world-class education brings.
In all grades, pre-K through 12, our exploration-driven curriculum focuses on the whole child and includes chess, art, and other specialized subjects that bring excitement to the school day and foster a lifelong love of learning. To achieve exceptional results for children, we hire the best, and the brightest. We value excellence, ethics, and celebrate diversity, and are relentlessly committed to improving ourselves and our work to enhance the lives of our scholars.
Our Instructional Recruitment Coordinator will report directly to our Director of Talent and should be someone who...
- Will act as a primary point of contact for candidates throughout the hiring process, ensuring all candidates have a positive experience;
- Will schedule candidates at all stages of the recruitment process, including, but not limited to phone interviews, in-person interviews, group interviews, and school visits;
- Has a keen eye for detail, managing our applicant tracking system, job postings, and outreach efforts alongside the recruitment team;
- Is a proven relationship builder with the ability to communicate and set expectations with candidates and hiring managers;
- Can compellingly communicate our strong, collaborative culture and school design at career fairs and other networking events; and
- Will thrive in our fast-paced and results-driven environment where entrepreneurialism and innovation are valorized.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Back to top