We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school. We now need results-driven Instructional Recruitment Coordinators to join our Talent Team.
Our Success Academy Talent team has the immense responsibility of ensuring we have exceptional talent to support and lead our schools, teachers, and scholars every day. We are seeking a detail-oriented Instructional Recruitment Coordinator to support our growing Talent Team in staffing our network of schools with exceptional leaders and staff and ensure a positive candidate experience for all.
Reporting to one of our Associate Directors of Talent, our Instructional Recruitment Coordinators will support our growing Talent Team in staffing our network of schools with exceptional leaders and staff ensuring a positive candidate experience for all.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as a primary point of contact for candidates throughout the hiring process, ensuring all candidates have a positive experience;
- Scheduling candidates at all stages of the recruitment process, including, but not limited to, phone interviews, in-person interviews, group interviews, and school visits; and
- Managing our applicant tracking system, job postings, and outreach efforts alongside the recruitment team with a keen eye for detail.
Successful candidates should also have the following experiences and characteristics. They:
- Are a proven relationship builder with the ability to communicate and set expectations with candidates and hiring managers;
- Can compellingly communicate our strong, collaborative culture and school design at career fairs and other networking events; and
- Will thrive in our fast-paced and results-driven environment where entrepreneurialism and innovation are valorized.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.