In partnership with school leadership, our Success Academy Talent team has the immense responsibility for ensuring all of our classrooms and schools have exceptional talent to support and lead our scholars every day. We are seeking a results-driven Instructional Recruiter to join our Recruitment team and drive our aggressive teacher recruitment campaign resulting in the hires of hundreds of Science, Associate, and Lead Elementary School teachers.
At Success Academy, we are redefining what’s possible in public education. Since opening our first school in Harlem in 2006, we have swiftly grown to 41 high-performing schools, from Bed-Stuy to the Bronx, serving approximately 14,000 kids. We are scaling to 100 great schools serving 50,000 children across New York City, bringing transformational change here and across the country. We believe all children, regardless of zip code or family income, deserve the life-changing opportunities that a world-class education brings.
In all grades, pre-K through 12, our exploration-driven curriculum focuses on the whole child and includes chess, art, and other specialized subjects that bring excitement to the school day and foster a lifelong love of learning. To achieve exceptional results for children, we hire the best, and the brightest. We value excellence, ethics, and celebrate diversity, and are relentlessly committed to improving ourselves and our work to enhance the lives of our scholars.
Our Instructional Recruiter will report directly to our Manager of Recruitment and should be someone who will…
- Create best-in-class recruitment strategies that enable us to recruit top instructional talent across the country;
- Collaborate with a team of fast-paced, goal-driven recruiters who are constantly improving their systems to improve the speed at which we hire and the success of our hires;
- Partner with school leaders to determine their needs and interview candidates that will lead to tremendous growth for our scholars;
- Compellingly communicate our strong, collaborative culture and school design;
- Thrive in our fast-paced and results-driven environment where entrepreneurialism and innovation are valorized; and
- Embody a “learner” mindset.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Back to top