We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school.
In partnership with school leadership, our Success Academy Talent team has the immense responsibility for ensuring all of our classrooms and schools have exceptional talent to support and lead our scholars every day. We need a results-driven Instructional Recruiter to join our Recruitment team and drive our aggressive teacher recruitment campaign resulting in the hiring of hundreds of Science, Associate, and Lead Elementary School teachers.
Reporting to the Manager of Recruitment, the Instructional Recruiter will have the following responsibilities:
- Create best-in-class recruitment strategies that enable us to recruit top instructional talent from across the country.
- Collaborate with a team of fast-paced, goal-driven recruiters who are constantly fine-tuning their systems to improve the speed at which we hire and the success of our hires.
- Partner with school leaders to determine needs and interview candidates that will lead to tremendous growth for our scholars.
- Develop and execute a competitive campus recruitment campaign that includes high-visibility marketing, email campaigns, information sessions/panels, networking with professors and student organizations, to ensure strong campus presence nationally.
- Communicate our strong, collaborative culture and school design in a compelling way.
- Thrive in our fast-paced and results-driven environment where entrepreneurialism and innovation are valorized.
Successful candidates should also have the following previous experiences and characteristics:
- An eagerness to learn and a growth mindset
- Exceptionally high standards for the quality of work and a reflex to improve at every turn
- Well-developed emotional intelligence and moral character
- An ability to build strong relationships, thoughtfully navigate challenging situations, and get excellent results from others
- Problem-solving and clear communication skills
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Back to top