High School Management Associate
As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a results-driven High School Management Associate to join our High School Management Office.
High School Management Office
Situated within Schooling Management & Technology, our High School Management Office leads on key strategic functions that are critical to the day-to-day management of our schools. The team’s representative work includes identifying needs for standardized processes at the high school and creating the workflows needed to implement and maintain those processes. The team will also determine and conduct highest value data analytics to report and drive school performance.
High School Management Associate
Reporting to Christiana Hay, who oversees data and analytics, strategic projects, and the development of high school processes, the High School Management Associate will join our growing network leadership team and deliver on the responsibilities outlined below.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing detailed data reporting and analysis to facilitate the effective and efficient management of our principals and schools;
- Creating and codifying processes, such as graduation requirements, grade management, and schedule design and management, to improve the efficacy of our High Schools and their systems;
- Supporting the High School Management Office on the management and completion of their day-to-day deliverables;
- Leading on system-wide initiatives to support our efforts to scale and design the High School model; and
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment, moving with urgency and accuracy against shifting priorities and deadlines.
A successful applicant will have the following experiences and characteristics:
- Exhibits critical thinking, quantitative, and analytical skills;
- Takes a high degree of initiative to own projects and seeks out constructive feedback;
- Interacts effectively with a broad base of constituents at varying levels -- including both oral and written communication;
- Displays high attention to the details;
- Demonstrates creative problem solving and perseverance to achieve desired outcomes;
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team; and
- Is excited and passionate about creating the foundation for exceptional High School education across New York City and beyond.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Back to top