We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school. We now need results-driven Education Managers to join our school community.
Reporting to a school-based Assistant Principal, the Education Manager will be a results-driven leader using data to make decisions to promote rapid student achievement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with meticulous attention to detail to manage the accuracy and utility of school-wide academic and assessment data so that the school leadership team can make fast, data-driven decisions and action plans to change adult practice;
- Using excellent project management skills to manage our special education process by identifying at-risk scholars, identifying effective interventions and managing the Response to Intervention process, and leading parents and the Committee for Special Education to provide necessary services for scholars with special needs so that they achieve ambitious outcomes;
- Designing school schedules, managing class enrollments, tracking credits and graduation requirements;
- Planning and executing test administration (internal exams, Regents exams, and College Board SAT/AP exams);
- Lead and manage Education Coordinators to achieve ambitious outcomes.
Successful candidates should also have the following experiences and characteristics:
- Are leaders with conviction who know how to build relationships across teams and can inspire their school communities;
- Have unparalleled commitment to action-driven analysis;
- Are deeply self-reflective, passionate, and committed to world-class schooling and excellence;
- Have grit and courage in the face of really difficult work;
- Are proven people managers with the ability to set measurable goals to promote advancement of their school communities; and
- Are flexible, joyful, and able to manage through ambiguity.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.