We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school. We now need a seasonal High School Boys Soccer Coach to join our school community for the fall soccer season.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coaching the Success Academy High School of the Liberal Arts’ boys soccer team after school from August through November;
- Leading rigorous and engaging after school practices and evening matches;
- Collaborating with other staff members throughout the network to build a strong high school team;
- Instilling values of respect, team spirit, passion, modesty, fair play, and individuality within our scholars;
- Investing parents and families in the transformative role soccer can play in children’s lives; and
- Receiving routine, ongoing feedback and support from an outstanding leadership team and faculty.
Successful candidates should also have the following experiences and characteristics. They:
- Have experience coaching soccer at the high school level;
- Hold a bachelor’s degree, with an outstanding record of academic achievement and extracurricular leadership;
- Are a person of high moral character; and
- Are passionate about soccer and learning.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.