We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school. We now need a results-driven Executive Assistant to join our Advancement Team.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Advancement, the Executive Assistant will provide support to the Executive Vice President and her Advancement Team. The ideal candidate will enjoy being one step ahead of a busy executive and have experience handling a wide range of administrative projects, while performing with high levels of efficiency when executing long and short-term projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the highly demanding schedule of our EVP on a daily basis, ensuring her schedule is executed in a timely manner with all prep documents ready and reviewed in advance;
- Assisting with internal and external correspondence, drafting communications and developing sophisticated presentations for multiple audiences, including government officials, vendors, school staff, parents, and students;
- Assisting with special event logistics as needed (school tours, off-site meetings, staff meetings, school events, etc.);
- Maintaining an organized and up-to-date expense management system, filing system, and contacts database;
- Managing incoming requests by prioritizing, researching, and responding to or delegating responses as needed, ensuring seamless communication between teams with real-time progress updates’
- Acting as liaison on behalf of the EVP and other departments/staff within the organization, as well as external parties, employing diplomacy in all interactions; and
- Organizing, managing, and providing administrative support for special projects, thinking logically through each step of a project, and finding thoughtful solutions.
Successful candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree, high level of professionalism, and also have the following experiences and characteristics. They:
- Have 3+ years of experience working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment;
- Have advanced MS Office and G-Suite skills, proficiency with Mac/Apple products preferred;
- Are comfortable addressing a variety of audiences with a knowledgeable, friendly, and professional demeanor
- Possess extraordinary attention to detail with the ability to think critically about tasks at hand; and
- Possess the ability to adjust quickly to constantly changing priorities and be responsive to feedback.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.