Executive Assistant, Advancement
- New York, NY
We're redefining what's possible in public education. We set out to tackle this education crisis with a groundbreaking school design that delivers a rigorous, whole-child education to students from all backgrounds. Today, as the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York, our network of 47 K-12 schools outperforms every district in the state, proving irrefutably that all children are capable of excellence.
The Advancement Department consists of several teams that are critical to fulfilling the Success Academy mission. This department leads the effort in: securing and retaining critical philanthropic support, building and retaining our community of supporters, leading all activities pertaining to our boards of directors, and creating segmented communications and engagement opportunities and events for donors and prospective donors.
We are searching for an ambitious, professional, and detail oriented individual to join our advancement team. This role is significant to the team's success and provides an extraordinary opportunity for the right person to join us in setting a course for excellence and advancing professionally.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for supporting the fundraising, boards, events and engagement efforts of the Advancement Department by initiating and operationalizing a variety of administrative and project management tasks. This individual oversees a critical element in the engagement, cultivation, and solicitation of individuals and organizations - and it is a vital role within the Advancement Department.
The Executive Assistant will report to the Chief Philanthropy Officer and foster productive working relationships with advancement leadership and staff, as well as staff throughout the SA enterprise.
- Serve as the point of contact among executives, staff and external individuals
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain calendars, set up meetings, finalize agendas and ensure that all pre-meeting preparation has been forwarded
- Assit in the editing and designing of communications including emailings,reports, and presentations
- Oversee department budget and expenses and attend budget meetings
- Bachelors Degree required
- High level of professionalism and organization
- Well organized with strong time management practices
- Ability to think critically with attention to detail,
Back to top