Enrollment Operations Associate
As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We are now seeking an Operations Associate to join our Enrollment team.
The Enrollment team guides families through an extensive admissions process, building relationships and managing applications, while driving awareness of Success Academy and engaging prospective families through neighborhood outreach, school-based engagement and New York City based media.
Key responsibilities include:
- Communicate with our families regarding the onboarding process;
- Assist in the planning, staffing and implementation of enrollment events and meetings;
- Create, maintain and complete all new scholar files including collection of required documents;
- Maintain a relationship with our uniform vendor and assist families in procurement;Create analytical reports evaluating the admissions process and demographic information;
- Assist in informing, coordinating and collaborating with our Network and School Operations team to ensure a seamless flow of onboarding new scholars across our 30 elementary schools;
- Assist in creating and executing high quality training workshops to inform Network and School Operations of Enrollment process; and
-Perform other tasks as assigned.
The candidate must demonstrate competency in the following areas:
- Project and Staff Management. Experience as a senior staff member preferred;
- Event Management. High volume and venue relationship experience preferred;
- Excel proficiency. Advanced Excel Skills preferred (tables, charts, formulas);
- Database knowledge/experience. Troubleshooting experience preferred;
- Organization. Keeps track of projects and deadlines, and communicates progress in real-time; and
- Strategic Problem Solving. Ability to think logically through each step of the project.
In addition, the following characteristics are required to be successful on this team:
- Extraordinary Attention to Detail. Precision and extreme attention to detail;
- Speed, Precision, and Accuracy. Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment with speed, precision and accuracy;
- Flexibility. Ability to adjust expected tasks and schedule to the updated priorities;
- Oral and written communication. Friendly, confident and a patient disposition is required to communicate with families, scholars and colleagues;
- Dedication to Mission. A genuine interest in finding ways to improve public education and support our schools;
- Collaboration. Working with teammates and responsive to feedback;
- Sense of Humor! Towards life and self; and
- Beyond Z Attitude. Willingness to go above and beyond the requirements of the job to be innovative and support the organization.
The ideal candidate for this position must have a Bachelor’s Degree and a high level of professionalism and enthusiasm.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Back to top