We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school. We now need a results-driven Enrollment Manager to join our Enrollment Team.
Reporting to the Director of Enrollment, the Enrollment Manager will help guides families through an extensive admissions process and ensure that all available seats within our network of schools are filled.
From the thousands of applications submitted, an electronic, fair and random lottery determines Success Academy admission. Once the lottery is run, Enrollment guides thousands of families through a series of meetings to ensure awareness and document compliance before the first day of school. This ambitious admissions process is designed to help build a positive relationship between our families and school staff and help prepare them for the rigor and high expectations of an academic life at Success Academy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the paper and online application process, including all data entry;
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of weekly reports, and conducting outreach to families when necessary to ensure accuracy of application information;
- Assisting in database maintenance and enhancements, including QA checks for algorithm precision and detailed screenings of newly designed functionality; and
- Supporting staffing enrollment events and provide information to families throughout the application and enrollment process; and
- Performing other tasks and ad hoc projects as assigned.
Successful candidates should also have the following previous experiences and characteristics:
- A bachelor’s degree, 1-2 years of relevant experience and a high level of professionalism and critical thinking skills;
- Advanced understanding of Word, Excel, Google Docs/Sheets is a must (mail merge, formulas, charts, tables, etc.);
- Keen attention to detail, with the ability to think critically and problem solve as needed;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment with speed, precision and accuracy;
- Data entry experience strongly preferred; Bilingual applicants (English and Spanish/French) are a plus.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.