We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school. We now need results-driven Education Managers to join our school community.
Reporting to a school-based Principal, the Education Manager will be a results-driven leader using data to make decisions to promote rapid student achievement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as a key guide and advisor to school’s Principal and Assistant Principals who need to make fast, data-driven decisions and action plans to change adult practice;
- Advocating for our school design when it comes to special education, skips and holdovers, and diagnosing trends to create effective, actionable plans to change student outcomes;
- Working with meticulous attention to detail and excellent project management skills with proven systems to maintain integrity; and
- Managing ongoing testing administration, including high stakes testing for grades 3 and up.
Successful candidates should also have the following experiences and characteristics:
- Are a leader with conviction who knows how to build relationships across teams and can inspire their school community;
- Have unparalleled commitment to action-driven analysis;
- Are deeply self-reflective, passionate, and committed to world-class schooling and excellence;
- Have grit and courage in the face of really difficult work; and
- Are a proven people manager with the ability to set measurable goals to promote advancement of their school community.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.