The Education Management Team plays a pivotal role in our school design and the lives of scholars and families. Success Academy is seeking to hire several Education Management Fellows to work in our high-performing elementary and middle schools. Working hand in hand with the Principal, our Education Managers function as active members of our school leadership teams on a career path that ultimately can lead to an Assistant Principal or Principal track. It requires capacity to develop a holistic understanding of our school model to diagnose data trends, create educational plans, and help scholars and families get special education services to, ultimately, drive change in educational practice.
At Success Academy, we are redefining what’s possible in public education. Since opening our first school in Harlem in 2006, we have swiftly grown to 41 high-performing schools, from Bed-Stuy to the Bronx, serving approximately 14,000 kids. We are scaling to 100 great schools serving 50,000 children across New York City, bringing transformational change here and across the country. We believe all children, regardless of zip code or family income, deserve the life-changing opportunities that a world-class education brings.
To achieve exceptional results for children, we hire the best, and the brightest. We value excellence, ethics, and celebrate diversity, and are relentlessly committed to improving ourselves and our work to enhance the lives of our scholars.
At Success Academy, we invest in talent development, supporting our staff to grow in their careers and expand their impact in service of our school communities and dual mission. As such, we require a 2-year commitment for all Education Management Fellows.
Our Education Management Fellow will report directly to our Principals and should be individuals who...
- Will act as a key guide and advisor to Principals and Assistant Principals who need to make fast, data-driven decisions and action plans to change adult practice;
- Is an advocate for our school design when it comes to special education, skips and hold overs, and diagnosing trends to create effective, actionable plans to change student outcomes;
- Is deeply self-reflective, passionate and committed to world-class schooling and excellence;
- Has meticulous attention to detail and excellent project management skills with proven systems to maintain integrity;
- Is a leader with conviction who knows how to build relationships across teams and can inspire their school community;
- Has unparalleled commitment to action-driven analysis; - Has grit and courage in the face of really difficult work; and
- Is a proven people manager with the ability to set measurable goals to promote advancement of their school community.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.