Education Institute Training Coordinator
As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a results-driven Training Coordinator to join our Education Institute team.
Reporting to the Manager of Training Services, the Training Coordinator will be responsible for logistics and execution of blended learning, as well as supporting multiple projects including training for teachers, senior leaders, operations and Network staff.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support for training programs, ranging from data input to report generation;
- Provide facilities and logistics support for on-site training programming;
- Drive flawless execution of multiple large-scale training events throughout the year including managing inventory of appropriate venues, catering providers, necessary audio/visual tools, and other resources for successful training implementation;
- Collect and analyze participant feedback data to assess training needs on an ongoing and consistent basis;
- Manage communication with learners to ensure that requirements are met and learners are fully supported;
- Assist in the development and improvement of systems for compiling, organizing, and analyzing data on all training programs; and
- Discover and learn about the various roles that exist across the organization, and ultimately work towards building specialist knowledge of particular roles and/or departments.
The ideal candidate for this position must have a Bachelor's degree and a high level of professionalism and organization.
The ideal candidate must also demonstrate competency in the following areas:
- Data Management and Analysis. Experience with creation of evaluation tools, data analysis and reporting is preferred;
- Passion for Learning. Proactively seeks development and external feedback to improve self and work products, and shares lessons-learned with colleagues;
- Problem Solving and Decision Making. Proactively identifies and assesses problems, and utilizes available resources to implement and communicate efficient solutions, assess outcomes, and make necessary adjustments;
- Relationship Management. Employs a variety of interpersonal tools to build and maintain positive working relationships with diverse stakeholders and achieve desired results;
- Systems Innovation. Evaluates systems continuously, seeks improvement, and shares innovations with the Network to strengthen overall organizational processes;
- Flexibility and Adaptability. Views unknown situations with a critical lens, and welcomes frequent change and ambiguity; and
- Dedication to Mission. Committed to improving public education and supporting our schools.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Back to top