We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school. We now need a results-driven Education Coordinator to join our school community.
Reporting to a school-based Education Manager, the Education Coordinator will be a results-driven leader looking to use data and strong systems to promote rapid student achievement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring teachers and leaders have detailed and current data to make fast, data-driven decisions and action plans to change scholar practice;
- Designing innovative and effective systems to track assessment, homework, and culture data for the school community;
- Managing ongoing testing administration, including high-stakes testing for grades 3 and up; and
- Learning and supporting struggling scholars by creating systems and interventions.
Successful candidates should also have the following experiences and characteristics. They:
- Have proven experience building relationships with the ability to communicate and set measurable goals with adults and scholars;
- Are deeply self-reflective, passionate, and committed to world-class schooling and excellence;
- Possess meticulous attention to detail and excellent project management skills with proven systems to maintain integrity;
- Have grit and courage in the face of really difficult work; and
- Have unparalleled commitment for action-driven analysis for the benefit of our scholars.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.