The Education Management Team plays a pivotal role in our school design and the lives of scholars and families. Working hand in hand with our Senior Leader and Education Managers, our Education Coordinators will support our school leadership team, college team, teachers, and scholars in all matters regarding Data, Assessments and Scholar Portfolios.
At Success Academy, we are redefining what’s possible in public education. Since opening our first school in Harlem in 2006, we have swiftly grown to 41 high-performing schools, from Bed-Stuy to the Bronx, serving approximately 14,000 kids. We are scaling to 100 great schools serving 50,000 children across New York City, bringing transformational change here and across the country. We believe all children, regardless of zip code or family income, deserve the life-changing opportunities that a world-class education brings.
To achieve exceptional results for children, we hire the best, and the brightest. We value excellence, ethics, and celebrate diversity, and are relentlessly committed to improving ourselves and our work to enhance the lives of our scholars.
At Success Academy, we invest in talent development, supporting our staff to grow in their careers and expand their impact in service of our school communities and dual mission. As such, we require a 2-year commitment for all Education Coordinator candidates.
Our Education Coordinator will report directly to our Education Manager and should be an individual who...
- Will ensure teachers and leaders have detailed and current data to make fast, data-driven decisions and action plans to change scholar practice;
- Will design innovative and effective systems to track assessment, homework, and culture data for the school community;
- Will manage ongoing testing administration, including high stakes testing for grades 3 and up;
- Is eager to learn and support with creating systems and interventions to support struggling scholars;
- Is a proven relationship builder with the ability to communicate and set measurable goals with adults and scholars;
- Is deeply self-reflective, passionate and committed to world-class schooling and excellence;
- Has meticulous attention to detail and excellent project management skills with proven systems to maintain integrity;
- Has grit and courage in the face of really difficult work; and
- Has unparalleled commitment to action-driven analysis in the benefit of our scholars.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Back to top