We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school.
With our rapid growth, we now need an experienced Director of Supply Chain Operations to lead our procurement, logistics, and inventory management practices to new heights to reach our goals.
Working within our central office, our Director of Supply Chain Operations will report directly to our Chief Operations Officer and should be someone who...
- Has extensive experience in overseeing procurement and distribution from multiple vendors and third-party warehouses across multiple sites, including new and existing sites, within budget and short timeframes;
- Possesses fluency with ERP solutions, KPI creation, and inventory management control;
- Develops budgets and inventory forecasts required to facilitate project approvals;
- Oversees and manages supply chain systems, programs, and processes (S&OP);
- Provides leadership of product planning, including material and capacity requirements and implementing manufacturing plans to support master schedule, customer order plans, and inventory;
- Can leverage relationships and build successful partnerships to navigate bureaucratic or administrative hurdles to achieve organizational objectives;
- Seeks to work at a fast-paced, collaborative, compassionate, start-up organization where entrepreneurialism and creative distribution are valorized; and
- Is a learner.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.