Director of Marketing
Join the team that is responsible for driving awareness and affinity for Success Academy Charter Schools among prospective parents, staff and the general public. As the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the strategy for our talent and scholar recruitment media campaigns. In this leadership role, you will work in close collaboration alongside other SA departments to create integrated programs that achieve a common goal, as well as successfully manage outside agencies. In partnership with our Managing Director, you will manage Success Academies’ visual identity and how it is represented across our organization including website, collateral, school design and beyond.
At Success Academy, we are redefining what’s possible in public education. Since opening our first school in Harlem in 2006, we have swiftly grown to 41 high-performing schools, from Bed-Stuy to the Bronx, serving approximately 14,000 kids. We are scaling to 100 great schools serving 50,000 children across New York City, bringing transformational change here and across the country. We believe all children, regardless of zip code or family income, deserve the life-changing opportunities that a world-class education brings.
To achieve exceptional results for children, we hire the best, and the brightest. We value excellence, ethics, and celebrate diversity, and are relentlessly committed to improving ourselves and our work to enhance the lives of our scholars.
Our Director of Marketing will report directly to Managing Director of Marketing and should be someone who…
- Is a marketing leader with 5+ years of experience successfully building brands and developing 360 media campaigns with a proven track record of results;
- Has a strong interest in digital / social marketing including a track record of driving engagement;
- Is a highly effective manager able to get the best out of their teams and forge strong cross functional relationships;
- Is a constant learner who is always looking to raise the bar;
- Is highly analytical and able to successfully translate data into actionable insights;
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication, project management, and presentation skills; and
- Thrives in a fast-paced, results-driven, collaborative environment where innovation is valorized; andIs passionate about Success Academy’s mission in service of kids across New York City.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should be addressed to Amanda Cabreira da Silva and explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Back to top